The ACEA 2017-18 Newsletter is now available.
Click the link to view http...
2017 ACEA Conference
Abstract submissions extended to Thursday, 15 June 2017.
2017 Australasian Corrections Education Association
In Canberra, ACT: October 3-5
Conference Theme Announced:
‘Education and Training the Bridge to Personal Transformation’
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The ACEA Conference Planning Committee invites you to submit an abstract for presentation at the 13th ACEA Biennial Conference in Canberra. The ACEA conference is multidisciplinary and brings together a divergent group of professionals, practitioners and interested parties.
The Conference program will be organised into streams corresponding to the focus groups within ACEA including; Adult and Juvenile Justice educators, university and private research, correctional vocational education and training, prisoner support groups, not-for-profit organisations, female, disability, Indigenous support networks…..
The Conference is an opportunity for ex-offenders, practitioners, academics and professionals to have a say on the correctional system designed to assist and support inmates, and to engage with key national and international stakeholders.
All abstracts must be submitted online by COB Thursday, 15 June 2017.
The 2017 ACEA Conference Abstract Application Form is now available for download click here
SCHOLARSHIPS to CANBERRA CONFERENCE
Australian based financial members of ACEA presenting a paper at the Canberra conference may apply for a sponsorship to attend the conference:
• These may be part scholarships which will pay for conference registration fees, or accommodation costs, or travel expenses or;
• Full scholarships that can include all costs to attend the conference
• Members from overseas will also be considered for part sponsorship.
• A maximum (2) financial members per state/territory in Australia presenting a paper at the ACEA conference will considered for a part or full sponsorship
• Members residing overseas will also be considered for part sponsorship